We’ve unveiled our new website at penndixie.org. The site — which we will continue to update over the next few weeks and months — has all new features that we hope will get the message out about our geological treasure. These features include:
– A calendar of upcoming events
– Current weather at the site
– Facebook stream of our posts
– Online membership and event ticket purchasing
– A link to purchase our book, the Geology and Palaeontology of Eighteen Mile Creek by Amadeus Grabau
– Info about our summer camps, astronomy programs, and other special events
– This blog! Would anyone like to write for Penn Dixie?