Join Today! Benefits include:
- Enjoy 12 months of FREE and unlimited general admission to the most accessible fossil park in the U.S.
- FREE admission to monthly stargazing programs
- After-hours access and fossil collecting even when Penn Dixie is not open to the public
- Discounted admission to special events and other programs
- The Penn Dixie Chronicle and monthly eNewsletter
- A 10% discount in our Prehistoric Gift Shop
- Support conservation of Penn Dixie Fossil Park & Nature Reserve, a 54-acre preserve in Blasdell, New York
- Individual ($40): Member benefits for one (1) named adult age 18+
- Dual ($50): Member benefits for two (2) named adults age 18+
- Family ($60): Member benefits for two (2) named adults age 18+ and up to four children/grandchildren under age 18
Enhance any level:
- Plus ($20): Adds one (1) free, non-member guest per visit with member
Beginning July 15, 2019, all new memberships are offered for 12 months. We are transitioning from our previous system (i.e., calendar year memberships). Memberships purchased prior to July 15, 2019 will expire at the end of 2019 or 2020, depending on membership level.
1) Use this link to complete our online membership application.
2) If this is a gift, consider our Membership Gift Pack. It’s available through our Square Marketplace.
3) Complete the contact info and other form items and checkout with a credit card.
4) We’ll send your card in the mail! Thank you for your support.
Alternatively: Download, print, and mail the Penn Dixie Membership Application to
Hamburg Natural History Society/Penn Dixie
3556 Lakeshore Road, Ste. 230
Blasdell, NY 14219
Special discounts: Are not available with online membership sales. If you request a discount on your paper application, please include a copy of the appropriate identification card with your form and check payable to ‘Penn Dixie.’ Incomplete applications will not be processed.
We have created an on-site registration form for members. This form is kept inside a durable, weatherproof box at our entrance gate. We ask that you please use this form to indicate when you are on-site.
We will no longer accept phone messages, emails, or web forms for this purpose. When you do visit, be sure to park outside the gate on the lawn or gravel area so that your vehicle does not impede driveway traffic. As always, please carry your membership card with you at all times. And, be sure to observe our rules and procedures found at the bottom of our FAQ. Thank you for supporting Penn Dixie and happy hunting!