Join Catherine Konieczny M.S., Director of Science, on-site this Spring as she guides your young learner (grades 3 – 8) throughout our 54 acre fossil park & nature reserve. Interactive natural science topics align with New York State Science Standards and are a great supplemental resource for [some] elementary-aged and [all] middle school-aged learners.
Come prepared for our outdoor classroom with boots, wind/water resistant jackets, scarves & gloves, hats, sunglasses, and water bottles! Weather on-site can be variable.
$17 per session or $85 for all five sessions. Members receive 10% off. Adults do not have to accompany the “ed”venture group but they MUST remain on-site for the duration of the program.
Dates and times:
Wednesdays from 10 am to 12 pm starting May 12th through June 9th.
- Animal Clues: Tracks & Scat – Wednesday, May 12th (rain date 5/14)
- Ocean Environments – Wednesday, May 19th (rain date 5/21)
- Penn Dixie Habitats – Wednesday, May 26th (rain date 5/28)
- Bugs: Past & Present – Wednesday, June 2nd (rain date 6/4)
- Flora & Fauna – Wednesday, June 9th (rain date 6/11)
Email Catherine@penndixie.org to sign up today! Space is limited; first come, first served!