We are extremely proud of the Healthcare Heroes who protect our community! To thank them, we’re offering private tours for these heroes and their immediate family members during our 2021 season at no charge. The Penn Dixie mission is to promote the study of natural sciences and we cannot imagine a more inspiring group of professionals. Presented by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York.
Each tour features:
- Guided 30-minute private family (2-8 guests) fossil hunt
- All-day admission for the entire party (park closes at 4:30 pm)
- Fossil collecting tools and fossil containers
Eligible workers include:
- Medical doctors and doctor assistants
- Health care aides
- Nursing home workers
- Hospital staff, including janitorial
- Physical therapists
- Medical researchers
- Morticians and funeral home workers
- Health department employees
- Medical office workers
Private tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Tours are available on weekends beginning May 1 through September 26 and weekdays from June 14 through September 16. Professional credentials (ID badge, proof of employment) are required along with valid photo ID.
To book your tour, email Director of Education Dr. Holly Schreiber at email@example.com.